Thursday 14 August 2014

Challenge #12 CASE With Your Own Twist

 Hello you all who like to take TIME OUT and craft!
We have another CASE With Your Own Twist Challenge for you... And the designer we are CASEing is AnitaWe are thrilled to have Anita providing us inspiration... But before looking at her card, let's read her greetings!


Hello ... bonjour ... I’m Anita in France ... and I’m blessed to live in beautiful south west France.  I’ve crafted in one way or another since I can remember and got seriously into card making nearly two years ago, when I started my blog.  My style is mainly clean and simple ... sometimes quirky, sometimes graphic, occasionally whimsical.  I’m thrilled and honoured to be contributing a card to be CASEd at Time Out this week ... and am so looking forward to seeing how it inspires you!  Can’t wait to see you in Monsieur Linky’s gallery!  

Now, the card we are CASEing... Here it is! 


You can be inspired for example of the layout, the colors, the techniques Anita used, the white space, the die cut sentiment... Many possibilities! Don't forget to read all the card details from Anita's blog My Papercraft World and leave her some love. :)

Let's see how our DT members and our very talented Guest Designer Shona from Twine Around have CASEd and Twisted Anita's card. 


  














Now it's your turn! We are pretty relaxed here at TIME OUT but please check out the rules from the sidebar before linking up your card. The challenge runs until Wed 27th of of August 5 pm BST. I hope to see you taking TIME OUT and CASEing Anita!



5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am Anita's biggest fan and couldn't be more thrilled to be CASEing her every day ... I am so happy for you, mon ami ..
=] Michele

Craft-E-Place said...

Brilliant choice of designer for us all to CASE. Add to that the beautiful cards the design team have come up with! Can't wait to gave a go!
Elaine

OH Babs said...

The Design Team did a terrific job CASEing Anita's card.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration Anita!

Darnell said...

Thank you for a wonderful opportunity to CASE one of my card artist heroes!! Anita's card - and all your CASES of it - are extraordinary!! Hugs, Darnell