Thursday 30 April 2015

Challenge #30

I think it is time for us all to take some TIME OUT and get crafting-what do you think?

I hope you all agree and today we have we have our 'Home Sweet Home' challenge. For this challenge we always have interior design photos. And today we found this photo for you:


We know most of you love flowers but how about that striped duvet cover,the wood floor, the sweet white cushion, the explosion of colours or the black framed windows..gosh a lot to inspire you here!

Our Guest Designer this week is Joyce. I am sure many of you know Joyce but if not take a look at her blog Cards-by-the-Sea-it sure is worth a look and I am sure you will come away inspired!




And lets know have some inspiration from our GD and DT:

Joyce



Sandie









Time Out DT 30




Lynn



Gerrina




Lisa



Shery



Now it is your time to take some TIME OUT and join in the fun.

The challenge is open until May 13th 5pm BST.

Enjoy x






7 comments:

Monica Mortensen said...

Lovely cards, thanks for the inspiration :) Fun colors to work with <3

Ina G said...

Fabulous inspiration photo. Would love to play but am heading out of town for a few weeks spending Mother's Day with my daughter and grandchildren's birthday but will be back to check as soon as I can. Also just received the stamps I ordered from my recent win from CAS-UAL FRIDAYS. I got 2 stamp set with big sentiments and can't wait to use them. Thanks so much,

Darnell said...

It would be hard to wake up unhappy in that bedroom! Or be anything but happy looking at your initial and reminder inspiration beauties!! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

Suchi said...

Thank you for these lovely inspirations and gorgeous DT designs! :)
Thank u for this challenge.
Hugs,
Suchi xx

Shawna said...

I would imagine you would never get any sleep in that bedroom.. So lively and bright!! And for us I think we would be so inspired we would NEVER get any sleep.. Oh wait... I already don't!! When do I move in?

sandie said...

Have a wonderful break and can't wait to see what you make with your new stamps. I am pretty sure that your new stamps will be good for our challenge that starts tomorrow xx

cm said...

Fabulous challenge...and I made two more cards to enter, but missed the deadline by *that* much! I really need to pay closer attention *grin* I"m posting them anyway...
~c