Thursday 8 December 2016

Challenge #72 CASE Challenge

Hi All

Thank you to all of you who joined our Christmas Challenge. We had so many entries and each of them was fabulous. We are still visiting your blogs and we know it is going to be tough to choose the winners!

We thought we would give you all a little break from making Christmas cards and this week have a CASE (copy and share everything) Challenge for you.

We are honoured to be CASEing Kim. I am sure many of you know Kim and if not her blog Cupcakes cards and Kim is a delight to visit. It is full of inspiring cards and more. I urge you to pop on over there. I guarantee you will come back ready to craft with us.

Lets meet Kim


Hello, I live close to San Francisco with my husband and daughter Ashleigh who recently finished college. I am a preschool teacher and love bringing my love of crafts into my classroom. I have been making cards since Ashleigh was born, I made her birth announcements and was hooked! My style is a bit all over the place, I just love making cards in my Mickey Mouse themed craft room, always make me smile.

Here is Kim's card we are CASEing:


Isn't this a gorgeous card?? We love how bright and vibrant the colours are and what a change it will make from making all those Christmas cards.

All you need to do is have a look at Kim's card and see what inspires you to create. It might be the colours, the flowers, the design-there is so much...we don't need to tell you as we have a feeling you are crafting already.

Thank you Kim for this amazing card.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the wonderfully creative Deepti.



 We are really happy that Deepti is joining us for this challenge. Her blog is another blog that is full of creativity and one you need to browse. Take a look here and you will see why we at Time Out are so pleased Deepti is our Guest Designer.

Lets see what Deepti and the Design Team have created using Kim's amazing card as inspiration:




time-out-dt-72






This challenge closes at 5pm GMT on December 21st.

Now time for you to take some TIME OUT and craft with us.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

maria f. said...

Congrats, Kim! What a great card. I am so impressed with all the DT takes on it too.

Kim Heggins said...

Thank you so much Maria!